Thursday, September 07, 2006

Carnival of Marketing--My Love Letter from Seth Godin--sort of

I reached out to a few truly visionary marketing folks with the following request.
I wonder if you would provide a one or two sentence summary on the best marketing pitch that you've ever heard. (or pretty much anything else you'd like to give two sentences on.)


Here's Seth's response:

I love you. I miss you. I can't wait to see you tomorrow when you get home.
Seth

This is why so many people look to the wise bald man for marketing wisdom. In two sentences he reminds us that the most effective marketing is the most intensely personal. It is what is most relevant to your audience at this very moment. Who wouldn't want to get an email like this? I would! Thanks Seth!

For more Seth, go to: http://sethgodin.typepad.com

1 comment:

noah kagan said...

my brother's name is seth. i love him and can't wait for him to come home;)